Friday, April 28, 2006

April - the month of the going aways! :o(


Andrea, Kristin, Mirjana, and me. Both Andrea and Mirjana where leaving so we went out to Flavors - a very moderately priced Italian restaurant that was very tasty!


Omer, Pete, me, Dan, Farzeen, Kristin, Mirjana, Kinal, Juan, Riz, Courtney, Dan, Andrea, and Ben at Flavors.


We had a Taj Day at the pool on Sunday - Juan, Courtney, Dan, Andrea, Ben, Dan, Vicki, Dave, Mirjana, Pete, Kristin, and me.


Saturday night we went to this club called Decibel. It was a very interesting place - made me almost feel like I was back in Atlanta or Houston. There was a 'thug' element to the crowd that I would have never expected in Delhi. A lot of visors, basket jerseys, and chains. Made for some great people watching.


Night out at Djins - Juan, Dave, Pete, and Dan.


360 at the Oberoi for Leanne's going away!


Group Picture - Kinal, Mirjana, Riz, Leanne, Dan, me, Jason, Kristin, Kartik, Pete, Dan, Ben, John, Nilton, Omer.


Jason at his going away at Crave.


Cheddi and his going away!


Vegas SME Tarun, Kartik, Jason, Vegas SME Puneet, Pete, and Cheddi. There are a couple SCAs that hang out with us so much that we have made them honorary SMEs - from the Vegas office! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home