Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Room!


After my third room in a week I finally got a good one!! I staked it out! One of the SMEs was leaving about a week after I got here and I had heard she had a bigger room - so I talked to the Taj before she left to make sure I could move into it when she was gone! I wasn't sure if it was actually going to happen... but it did! I feel a little bad because there are a lot of bigger guys here and they are stuck in the smaller rooms like I had last time - but obviously I don't feel that bad!! :o) Like the Pink carpet!


Sorry it is a little messy - the housekeeping hadn't come in yet! I love the huge King bed!


Can't really see it but I have several shelves where I can store thing and about 5 more drawers than I had last time - it is so nice and I feel much more at home this time around!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home