Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Bangkok - September 9th - 12th

I didn't take to many pictures in Bangkok because I had been there once before and we didn't do many tourist things. Mainly just hung out with my friends, went to dinner, and shopped. Below is a picture of the street - it is sooooo clean compared to the streets in India!


Picture of our hotel - we stayed at the Banyan Hotel - it was so nice!


There was a roof top restaurant and bar at our hotel. It is the highest restaurant in Bangkok. We had reservations to eat up there but the weather didn't cooperate for us! We were going to have a drink before the rain came but our hair started standing strait up from our heads so we knew there was static electricity in the air and lightning wasn't to far away. Needless to say we got off the roof quickly.


View of restaurant - notice how open it is! It was really neat being up there.


View from the top. This one is a little blurry but I thought the colors were nice.


My friends that I went to visit. Michelle and Avery.


Picture of our food! I love Thai food!!!



















View of the pool - it is on the 21st floor.



















If you ever go to Thailand I recommend this place. It was really nice and we got 2 hour massages for $13 (and that included a good tip)!!




















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home